Apply For A Grant
The Noongar Charitable Trust (NCT) was established to provide assistance to the Noongar Community. The Trust aims to support projects run by Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisations which offer a direct and noticeable benefit to the Noongar community.
- Health - to promote health in the community.
- Crisis and Hardship - to provide assistance in a time of urgency.
- Aged - to provide for the needs of the elderly and infirm members of the Noongar community.
- Housing - provide assistance to the community for housing programs.
- Cultural and Heritage (including Traditional Practices) - to provide cultural and heritage benefits to the Community.
- Education, Training and Employment - to improve access to education, training, employment and economic and enterprise development opportunities for Noongar people.
- Children and Youth (0 to 25 years) - to provide for the long term needs of future generations of members of the Community.
Grants will be made to incorporated, Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisations that are based and delivered within Noongar Community.
Applications open: Year Round
Applications are to be submitted and received by 11.59pm AWST on the following submission dates:
20 January, 20 April, 20 July and 20 October each year.
Successful grant recipients are required to lodge a report at the conclusion of the grant, detailing the achievements and evaluating the success of the activities for which funding was given. For 12 month or more grants, six monthly progress reports are required to be submitted before subsequent grant instalments will be paid.